BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Love Living Life. I am Happy ~


" I love living live. I am happy. " Nick Vujicic ~


when i saw his story it gets me inspired. how man can survive without arms and legs for rest of his life. if i were at his place, i will give up. but he told us that if he can do it, so are we. without arms and legs he can managed his self. he can play golf, go fishing, travelling around the world and also swimming. like me, i do know how to play golf, go fishing and also swimming. he prove that even that he have no arms and legs he can do what normal people can do. not like me, because, in my life, i dont like to take any challenge. im afraid that i will failed. but now i realise that if i didnt take any challenge, when did i take it ? if Nick Vuijicic can do. so am i. he told us that not to afraid if we failed. because, before we can win, maybe couple of time we will feel the failure. dont scared about that, because every human in this world will see failured. even when we in exam, romance or other things. if we fall try to stand up even its take a long time to we can stand up perfectly. if he can happy with his lifes. so are we. we should be thankful because we had arms and legs to do anythings in our life. he also told that every single woman is beautiful just the way you are. he really inspired me. he also wish that he has arms and legs but he know that is provision and he must accept that faith no matter what. we dont need hand to hold, because we had heart to hold it.


ITS A LIE TO THINK THAT YOU NOT GOOD ENOUGH, ITS A LIE IF YOU NOT WORTH ANYTHING !

if you fail, are you going to try again ?
THE HUMAN SPIRIT CAN HANDLE MUCH MORE THAN WE REALIZE. IT MATTERS HOW YOU ARE GOING TO FINISH 

if Nick can do it. so are we. we should not give up in our life. because we will found our sucess in our failure :D



FOR NICK VUJICIC you really inspired me. i wish i could see you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment