BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our Trip To Kinabalu Park !

for the first time, im go there... 
wow ~ such a lovely place, for a couple to go there..
  at 6 march 2011, its my first time to go there.. 
im so excited about that..
 credit to my friend, faiq because bring me there.. 
hehe.. i am  happy because you take me there..
 kitorg p xlma pown.. just few hours..
 because tomorrow i've got miss freda class and he had to back to Kuala Lumpur..
 yeah, he's from kuala lumpur.. we know each other at facebook.. 
and we still contact each other.. even we apart away.. 
hehe.. thanks aiq sbb blnja aq.. hehe.. if, ko dtg g pas ney.. aq blnja ko plak k.. hehe
:) 



he's the one that i am talking about.. isnt he is handsome ? hehe :)



she's the one who company me.. hehe.. love yah ! :)


ticket for three.. me, faiq n cris.. thnks aiq because spent me.. hehe :)


on the way balik.. sgt brkabus.. but still, that faiq speeding.. sllu gk jerit kt telinga dia sruh dya slow.. tp, xpnah pduli =.=


me and muhammad faiq :)


p/s : my blog always express my feeling.. sorry k miss.. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment